MINI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE.
When you buy a MINI, you also buy peace of mind. With MINI Roadside Assistance and Accident Hotline Programme, you can call to Roadside Assistance Call Centre at 1800 88 8808 (or International Number +603 2282 8039) for help in the unlikely case of a breakdown.
HOW IT WORKS.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE CALL CENTRE
In the event of a vehicle breakdown, customer can call to Roadside Assistance Call Centre using Toll-free Number 1800 88 8808 (or International Number +603 2282 8039) or by calling mobile care service in the Connected Drive option.
HELP ON PHONE
The team of qualified customer contact specialists are always on standby 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide phone assistance and Customer Service Vehicle for on-the-spot repair.
If it is not possible to repair the damage on-site, MINI Roadside Assistance will cover the cost of towing the vehicle to the nearest MINI Authorised Dealership. You will be informed the estimated time for the tow truck to arrive at your breakdown destination together with the tow truck details, including the registration number and the contact number for the towing service.
SEAMLESS MOBILITY: REPLACEMENT VEHICLE, ACCOMMODATION, AND OTHER MOBILITY SERVICES SOLUTIONS*
The seamless mobility offered here includes providing 24/7 call centre and?organisational support, on-site breakdown assistance where an immediate on-the-spot repair will be arranged, as well as providing alternative travel arrangements. This includes arrangement for a replacement vehicle for the entire duration of the service or repair. In cases where breakdowns occur a distance at 200km away from a customer’s residential home and an overnight accommodation is required, MINI Roadside Assistance can assist to accommodate customers at a nearby hotel if required.
In the event a breakdown occurs and the customer requires to be somewhere urgently, repatriation service will be offered if customer’s vehicle needs to be returned 200km away from his registered address and no cost to customer.
Terms and conditions apply.??
*Applicable for vehicles registered on or after the 1st January 2017.
MINI Roadside Assistance terms and conditions.
1. MINI Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided by AWP Services Sdn. Bhd., formally known as Mondial Assistance Services, which is a 24-hour call centre to assist MINI owners/drivers in situations of breakdowns or accidents.
2. The customer shall pay all applicable charges for services which are not within the coverage of MINI Roadside Assistance.
3. MINI Roadside Assistance & Accident Hotline is a service provided within Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Brunei.
4. MINI and its service provider shall not be responsible:
- If the vehicle is or has been modified for participation in rally, racing, speed or duration tests or modified against government regulations.
- For service provision outside the territorial limits stated.
- Any criminal act or offence by the insured/driver and/or passengers of the vehicle for any unlawful or illegal purposes.
- For loss or damage to any property carried in or on the vehicle.
- For loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening or in consequences of war, invasion, act of God, of foreign enemies, hostilities whether war be declared or not, civil war, rebellion, insurrection, terrorism, military and usurped power, riot, or civil commotion or sabotage or any other events (whether falling into the same genus, species, class or category as the foregoing or not) beyond the control of the driver or the person operating or having control of the vehicle at the time of the accident.